Sold our Hot Tub; available electrical connections and fittings -
1. Square D circuit breaker, QO250, 2P, 1PH, 50A, 120/240V, 10kA@240V, Thermal Magnetic molded case suitable for QO Series load centers.
2. Midwest 240V Spa GFCI Load Center/Disconnect Panel provides rain-tight protection for loads of 50 amps or less. Has breaker expansion slots for 120V branch circuit. Feed a GFCI outlet receptacle for BBQ rotisserie, lawn tools, etc. without the expense of a separate main panel wiring run.
• For 3 or 4-wire 240V spa hookups
• 50A GFCI circuit breaker included
• 2 Slots for 120V branch breakers
3. 25' of 6/3 Type NM-B Cable with Ground Wire, 600 volts, 6 Gauge with 3 Conductors and 1 Bare Copper Ground.
Included - 20' CPVC conduit (4-straight runs; 4-90* elbows).
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.