condition: new make / manufacturer: Dual model name / number: 15"
QR Code Link to This Post
New Dual XPR540 1200 Watt 4/3/2 Channel Class A/B Car Audio Power Amplifier Amp
Part No. XPR540
The Dual Electronics XPR540 4/3/2 Channel MOSFET Powered Amplifier boasts a wide selection of features that makes this amplifier the perfect choice for you! Your Class AB Amplifier hits 1200 Watts at its peak dynamic performance, and a 20Hz-20kHz Frequency Response. The XPR540 4/3/2 Amplifier has RCA (low level) and speaker wire (high level) inputs, as well as a variable gain adjustment of 200mV to 6V. With the amplifier's selectable crossover, you have your choice between variable high pass, variable low pass, and full range settings! To get more kick out of your subwoofer, the XPR540 offers an option for bass boosting (0,6, 12dB). The amplifier has a stable stereo operation and is powered by a PWM MOSFET power supply for higher efficiency and a longer life. Our engineers designed the XPR540 to have a Class AB Design, which reduces sound distortion while still retaining more efficiency than a Class A type. Your amplifier was also designed with bridgeable operation for subwoofer applications! This means that you can connect the XPR540 with a subwoofer to give it an extra boost in power! One of the most impressive features of this amplifier is its 4 Channel Design, ideal for powering 4 speakers, 2 subwoofers, or 2 speakers & 1 subwoofer. The XPR540 can operate two stereos and one bridged connection simultaneously, meaning that you can hook up two speakers and one Subwoofer to the amplifier at once. This feature allows you to keep bass-frequencies out of your speakers and high-frequencies out of your subwoofer. This will improve the sound quality of both attachments!
• 1,200 WATTS DYNAMIC POWER- the Dual Electronics XPR540 Amplifier operates at a Dynamic Power Peak of 1200 Watts for high performance audio
• CLASS AB DESIGN- the Class AB Design reduces the amount of sound distortion and retains high energy efficiency while doing so
• BRIDGEABLE SUBWOOFER- the bridgeable design of your amplifier allows you to connect your subwoofer to give it an extra boost of power
• BASS BOOSTING- the XPR540 offers bass boosting to give you more of a kick out of your subwoofer
• VARIABLE CROSSOVER- the amplifier offers variable high pass and variable low pass and full range settings to provide you with a wide selection of preferences and choices
• MOSFET POWER SUPPLY AND 2 OHM STABLE STEREO OPERATION- the MOSFET Power Supply and Stable Stereo Operation features are included in your Dual Electronics XPR540 Amplifier to help extend its lifespan and operate at a higher efficiency
• 4 CHANNEL DESIGN- our engineers have designed your Amplifier to have a 4 Channel Design that is ideal for powering 4 speakers or 2 subwoofers or a subwoofer and 2 speakers
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers