favorite this post22 year male student looking for rental (start Phd from 2019Fall) (UIUC)hide this posting
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
(Update: Now considering one room... Will update later)
I will start pursuing my Ph.D. degree in ECE from 2019 Fall.
I'm trying to find a room rental/share. Since I will stay for more than three years. I really hope to find a good home! I will arrive UIUC around 8/14 on 2019. I am OK with the lease start from Aug or 8/15.
1. furnished house (Bed/ Desk/On site Laundry/Kitchen)
2. Sometimes I will cook.
3. Hope it's located near my lab CSL (Coordinated Science Laboratory), or I can take the bus there.
4. Not far from the market, or I can take the bus there.
5. Rental $350 ~ $ 700 (includes all utilities ex: water, gas, electricity, cable, and internet)
1. I really like dogs and cats (I don't have though). It will be pretty good if you raised dogs.
I am an international student from Taiwan. I have good habits (no smoke, no drugs, seldom drink) and like playing basketball and jogging.
I will cook some Chinese food from time to time. My cooking skill is getting better and better now.
If this post is still available, it means I am still looking for the room! (Update: Now considering one room... Will update later)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers