PRE-NOTE: Per 1. below, all sales are final. I wish we lived in a world where we could open our houses up to each other, but ... So, you will likely be buying this guitar without giving it a good once over. If you are a person who experiences a lot of buyers remorse from internet purchasing, please skip this listing. If you have dealt with me before, let me know the item you bought and we can make arrangements. I have been using Craigslist for years now, selling what I believe is quality products at reduced prices, so we can avoid the fees of the big resale sites.
1. You will likely be buying this item without being able to test it out. Craigslist is built upon mutual trust that I am selling the product as described and you are not giving me counterfeit money. I test my items before listing them and before a transaction. I will list any issues in the description.
2. I abide by common sense craigslist guidelines to meet in a public area.
3. Sorry, I do not ship or travel to deliver.
4. No trades at this time. I am thinning my collection.
5. I do welcome offers, but I do not barter or haggle. Just send me your best offer and I will let you know if I can accept it.
6. I am not in a position where I need to sell, so no reason to give a low offer. I base my pricing off of Reverb.com.
7. Please communicate with full sentences. This will let me know you are not a scammer and are a serious buyer.
8. I get lots of emails of interest and spam from Craigslist, so until I get a second email from you, I cannot take anything said as serious. Thus when two or more people are interested in an item, the person who responds first (with a second email to me) is first in line.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.