furnished apartment laundry in bldg no smoking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Housemates wanted for Co-op housing!
Live in one of our co-op houses because you like learning new things and getting to know people, because you like cooking and sharing meals with friends, because you like taking care of and managing a household and turning it into a home. A co-op is for people who want balance in their lives with healthy, home-cooked meals, a consistent dose of social interaction, and a clean and cheerful living space. Co-op members are students and professionals of all ages, extroverts and introverts, people interested in science and people interested in the arts. Co-op members are your community!
- Want to live in a group setting
- Interested in cooking and healthy living
- Good at communicating and working with others
- 5 houses in West Urbana
- 1 house near downtown Champaign
- Covered Bike Parking
- Free laundry in house
- Huge kitchens and modern appliances
- Cheerful common areas
- Multiple bathrooms and showers (1:3 is the usual ratios)
- Rooms range in price from $270 to $450 and average $335
- Utilities cost around $70 per month
- Food is shared and is $125 per month
- Leases start August 15 and are for 1 year
- some rooms available now
- Visit co-opurbana.com for more pictures and to learn more!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers